Quote

Dancing the fine line between, "It happens when it's meant to" and "Did that REALLY just happen NOW?!"



Sunday, May 15, 2011

In the Beginning...God should've taught Blogging.

I pride myself on trying to run headlong into the ambitions that my silly mind comes up with. Maybe my first downfall is the pride part. Running? Nope. I don't run unless someone's chasin' me. So as far as this blog is concerned, look at it as more of a bad episode of "Dancing with the Stars". I'll try like hell, look fancy doing it and crack people up as I stumble all over the place waltzing my way into the blogging masses.

In the Beginning...God created the Heavens and the Earth. Wow, what an awesome feat! I think He should've thrown "knowledge of blogging" in with the "knowledge of good and evil" deal when Eve screwed it all up. I've got enough to worry about doing well. Like maintaining myself and raising a child. (That's a whole 'nuther post!!)

Don't even think for a second that this is an aspect specific blog. Ha! I couldn't if I TRIED! So I'll talk about being a wife and mother, you know, the yada yadas everyone has going on. For those of you who know me personally, since I'm "Jenny full of Grace" I will also include the blunders and lessons learned from them. My life in Germany. Ramblings about the world as a whole and pretty much everything between the lines there.

So, "clearing throat", hi I'm Jenny....and....I'm a blogtard. I hope this is a safe environment in which I can learn and grow as a "techie" without judgement!

Keeping this first one short and simple. Whew. I need to pace myself. ;)

(okay so now, buttons? inserting pictures or links...changing layout? Aww whatever!!)

The end.

1 comment: